"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
~ Matthew 10:34
Click on the red text to find more information about that subject.
- The King James Bible is the Word of God. We believe God inspired and preserved his word.
- Salvation is by grace through faith and not of works. This means salvation cannot be earned by any work. (church attendance, baptism, repenting of your sins, etc etc) Salvation is simply putting your faith in Jesus Christ, trusting that he died, was buried and rose from the grave to pay for your sins. You receive salvation by simply asking the Lord Jesus Christ to save you.
- Eternal security of the believer. (once saved, always saved)
- In opening our mouth boldly, and preaching the gospel to the lost.
- The unsaved will literally be tormented with fire and brimstone forever and ever.
- (The Trinity) The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one.
- God offers salvation to all, we reject calvinism.
- In replacement theology, we are the chosen people.
- Abortion is murder, and oppose all forms of birth control that end life after conception. (fertilization)
- The rapture will take place after the tribulation, (shortly after the midpoint of the 7 years) but before God pours out His wrath on this earth.
- Dispensationalism is stupid.
- In living a holy separated life.
- In the reprobate doctrine, that it's too late for some people.
- In the local church, and reject the teaching of the universal church.
- In the autonomy of the local church. This means we are independent of all denominations, conventions, and fellowships. We have Jesus Christ and the Bible as the head of our church and not some Pope, Prophet, President, or Board of Directors.
This is not an all inclusive list; we believe anything and everything found in the King James Bible.
King James Bible Believing
Salvation by Faith Alone
Once Saved Always Saved